~ Sarah Felberbaum Italia { Official Forum }

Questions for Sarah!, ... if you want to spek with her

« Older   Newer »
sisterchris88
icon4  CAT_IMG Posted on 12/8/2008, 17:15

Like the italian people in this topic you can speak with Sarah!
Sarah since the first time was so cute and nice with us, and i now that she will happy when she'll found people from other country here! :)
So go with the questions!!!
Just one thing : The most important role RESPECT SARAH and her privacy!
Thank you so much!
:grin:

tuparowa
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/8/2008, 20:49

Hi dear Sarah!

Let me be the first one in this new section who will tell you how much we like you, how much we love you and wish you all the happiness you deserve! You brought in my life so much romance, tenderness and love wich I obviously needed, that I'm still under the impression of your marvellous play! I am from Bulgaria and I can assure you that in my country you have as many fans as in Italia probably! Maybe I am the biggest :smile: but there is many people who really likes you! So we will continue to interest of you and your carrer and to watch every movie where you participate.
Wish you much more success and happiness in your private life and in your work! You are a miracle, a sunshine, don't go changing, Sarah!

Kisses from your biggest fan in Bulgaria:
Vanya

sisterchris88, thank you very much for this English section! I hope Sarah will read it!

sisterchris88
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/8/2008, 16:11

tuparowa :) i'm more happy than you, believe me, for this section... :) it's another way to show to Sarah how much we love her :)
I hope to see you in my forum soon :)
And one more thing, When Sarah will come next time i'm sure she ready your beautifuls words for her :)
Big hugs
katia

tuparowa
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/8/2008, 15:39

Thanks again, Katia!
I'm going in the forum almost everyday looking for news about our Sarah. Thank you and the whole team for everything you do! Let me ask you one thing - when I don't understand something very well in Italian, do I have to ask for translation here or I can do it in the same section where I found it?

Vyara
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/8/2008, 22:07

Hello I`m from Bulgaria too.My name is Vyara and I love very much Sarah,beacause she is
a fantastic actriss and her beauty is incredable.I want to say "thank you" about this forum and my question for Sarah is "Does she know about all her fans in Bulgaria?"
Thanks a lot!
Best wishes and hugs
Vyara

sisterchris88
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/8/2008, 10:27

Thanks for your question Vyara!!! :)

@Tuparowa:When you don't understand something you can ask here in this section and i will help you :) Thank you for your presence here :)

ice_sympathy
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/9/2008, 15:31

Hi, my dear sweet Sarah! Hello, honeys! :ciao: :hug:

My name is Lusy and I'm from Bulgaria, too... :laugh: :lol: :P I like Sarah and I want to thank her for that she took a part in 'La figlia di Elisa' and make the third part of the amazing story for Elisa so beautiful and interesting... So, thank u, Sarah! :wub: :hug: :blowkiss: I have some questions for u. :whistle:
1. What do you think about Bulgaria? Be honest! :angel:
2. Do u like the sports? Do u like the figure skating?
3. What do u think about the Italian figure skater Carolina Kostner?
4. Will u take a part in the second season of 'La figlia di Elisa', if there is it? :whistle:
5. What do u like to do in your free time?
6. What marks did u have in da school? :razz:
This is for me! Sorry, if I have bored u with my question...
Kisses and hugs! :blowkiss: :hug:

sisterchris88
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/9/2008, 21:06

welcome Lusy! :)
I'm happy to see another fan from Bulgaria ;)
I hope that Sarah will com soon to answer to your questions ;)

7 replies since 12/8/2008, 17:15   347 views